ABOUT THE BOOK
“Any professional will benefit from reading this book! Linda is funny as hell, deeply wise and most certainly the real deal.” - Christina Knight, Author "Mad Women - A Herstory of Advertising"
Former agency executive Linda Björk, a.k.a. “The Meditating CEO”, knows how to use mindfulness and mind skills to unleash leadership success and bottom-line results beyond your wildest imagination. Her inspiring stories and transformative program will have you know:
- The difference between a gassy stomach and a gut feeling
- How an imagination train is better than a gravy train
- How to focus and what to focus on (that’s actually a biggie)
- How kindness is one of the sharpest choices you can make
- How you are the boss of your life (like, completely)
- How you can be, round figures, 100% more intelligent
- How to stop being exhausted all the time—and other mind-skills for inspirational leadership in our transparent, ever-changing world.
You will also be introduced to Mr. Stress, Mr. Ego and Mr. Autopilot, and how to best deal with the lot of them. All this from a CEO who has been meditating since 1996 and still believes in deodorant, having fun at work and making great profits.
PRAISE FOR LINDA BJORK
“Linda is captivating both as a speaker and as a writer - her much-needed messages truly strike a chord with executives!” - Ann-Christine Langselius, PhD, MBA, Inventor/CEO Miraculum, Austin, TX
“I’m not very zen and really didn’t think meditation was for me. Linda’s methods have proven me wrong. Now I handle stress much better, my memory has improved significantly and I have gone through the most anxiety ridden time of the year at work feeling fine!” - Lenina C. Trinidad, Esq, Senior Staff Attorney, Family Law/Domestic Violence, NYC
“Linda has humor, is professional and very competent!” - Lena Sörensson, HR Director at Andra AP-Fonden, Gothenburg, Sweden